Want to be a part of a passionate group of people who are on a mission to make data science explainable, repeatable and scalable? Join “The Pach”!View Open Positions
Why Work Here?
We genuinely care about our pach and want each member to feel known, supported and cared for. We offer a generous benefits package, flexible time off and additional perks and fun!
Our Core Values
Nurture Your Community
Every interaction we have with our users, customers, coworkers and fellow developers helps build our open source community. We understand that it is our responsibility to bring to it what we feel it needs and continue to nurture it and help it grow.
Be a Manager of One
We cultivate our autonomy by learning how to manage our time, prioritize our tasks and identify new tasks that are worthy of attention. Your job is more than your job description.
We are Open Source and we are a Business
We strive to strike the balance between being both open source and a successful business. Each decision we make is fueled by the desire to make Pachyderm (the company) successful so that we can continue to nurture Pachyderm (the open source project) and its community.
Open Source is a Culture
Transparency is fundamental to everything we do. As a remote company, open and proactive communication is essential to our success and cohesion as a team.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Tech Stipends
- Office Stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Swag / Gifts
- Remote Friendly
- Parental Leave
- Referral Bonus
Community - Meet our Team
- Pachyderm has 54 employees spread across 4 countries
- Pachyderm is pronounced “pa-kee-drm” and is defined as a large thick-skinned mammal (think elephants, hippos, rhinos, and tapirs)!
- We build distributed systems and we embrace a distributed workforce and team. We were a remote team before it was cool! #HipsterRemoteWork
- Our most popular slack channel is #cute_emergency (cue dog, cat and baby elephant photos)
- We are gamers, creators, hikers, bikers, readers, mathematicians, writers, bakers, gardeners, snowboarders, poker enthusiasts, musicians and more. We can’t wait to see what else you will bring to the team!