We’re excited to announce the 2.1 release of Pachyderm which includes Console enhancements that make it easier to get started with Pachyderm.
Usability Enhancements for Console
We introduced a brand new Console experience as part of 2.0, and with 2.1 we’re adding some great usability improvements:
- Getting Started Tutorial: Get new individuals and teams on-boarded quickly with our hands-on Pachyderm tutorial built right into Console. Our tutorial will teach you about key concepts in Pachyderm such as Data Versioning and Pipelines through a hands-on example of image processing
- Drag-and-Drop File Upload: Getting data into Pachyderm could not be any easier than with drag-and-drop file upload support. Console now supports file ingress from your local computer via an intuitive UI.
- List View: Our DAG view is great for visualizing your overall data workflow, but sometimes it can be cumbersome when dealing with large numbers of repos and pipelines. Our new List View provides an alternative to the DAG view that makes it easier to search and filter through all your repos and pipelines
- Jsonnet Pipeline Spec : provide a flexible way to create reusable pipelines that are customized through parameters, using Jsonnet
- Improved Performance: enhancements that make autoscaling more reliable and performant
Pachyderm 1.12 & 1.13 End-Of-Life
With the release of Pachyderm 2.1, we will End-of-Life Pachyderm 1.12.
This is advanced notice that Pachyderm will stop support for Pachyderm 1.13 with the release of Pachyderm 2.2 in the May, 2022 timeframe.
If you’d like assistance migrating to a supported version please contact the Pachyderm support team.
You can find out more info about the Pachyderm Product Support Lifecycle here.